Because your nose wrinkles when you laugh,
Because your face laughs when your heart smiles,
Because your eyes light up in the sun
And talk even when your lips do not.
Because your ears listen to more that what is spoken,
And your eyes see more than what is shown,
Because you speak before spoken to,
And care without meaning to.
Because your head tells you what you need to do,
But your heart tells you what you ought to do,
And because you always listen to your heart first.
Because you look your best just for me,
Because to me, you always look your best,
And because for this one, you're the only one,
Is the reason I love you.
Paul wrote this for me last fall and had snuck it in my school binder for me to find later. :)
2 comments:
Oh, Nicole. This is so beautiful! I have tears in my eyes. What a sweet guy our Paul is... And how wonderful you are that you inspire this.
Isn't he just the sweetest?! I know! I found this one day in class. He had snuck it in there for me to find. And what a sweet thing it was to discover!
We are just crazy about each other. :)
Post a Comment