Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Plant

This....is my plant. I just got it yesterday evening. I was over at my sister's, I saw it, felt bad for it, and so here it is at my house. I'm really not a green thumb type of person, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Let's pray to God I don't kill it, because at this point if I kill it I will be so upset and even more depressed!





I brought it home and it sits on a little end table at the end of my couch by the window where it can get some sunlight. It just looked so sad and lonely at my sister's, so we'll see if he's happier looking out the window.





The only other plants I've had were ones that looked like small palm trees at my dad's house, but he always watered them for me. So they always were full, green, and lush. Hopefully I can make this little plant look a little better. It kind of reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree! Dont you think?!


Well we'll give it a shot, and see how it turns out. Once again...lets pray it doesn't poop out on me!








1 comment:

Lisa said...

&:o) Good luck! I wish I had some plant words of advice, but my own plants are sure suffering lately, and I'm not sure why. I think maybe we need some plant food or something around here...