Tonight when I was getting re-settled into my room from being gone all weekend I came across this book. It's a book I bought about a year ago for Paul and I and it's called Couples: A Record Book About Us! It's just something cute and fun to do together. When we sat down to fill it all in we came across a part that was titled, "Things I've always Wanted to Tell You." We decided to each come up with a page telling each other this. I was nervous, but Paul wasn't at all.
So back to my original story...I came across this book tonight and skimmed through it laughing of things we wrote down and I flipped to the page of "Thing I've Always Wanted to Tell You." I had totally forgotten about this! Our dropped a yellow piece of paper with his writing on it saying this:
"I have always told you that I love you and that you're the prettiest girl I've ever known. I should have always told you that you are the air in my every breath an the reason for my every thought and that you're more beautiful than any sunrise. I should have told you that when I look into your eyes, I see everything I've ever wanted and the only thing I'll ever want again. I see the reason to be everything I can. I see the best thing that has ever happened to me and a lifetime of oppurtunity to be even happier than I am now...."
Am I not the luckiest girl alive?! Stumbling across this right after hearing his voice on the phone just made me smile so big. He is a keeper, that's for sure. I dont want to be too sappy around here so I cut the end off ,but I just had to share my happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My goodness, he's such a poet. This is so sweet. You know we think he's a keeper, but he's sure found a keeper, too! &:o)
Post a Comment